Registration Information for Winter 2013
- MUSTER DAY – Sunday, 24 March, starting at 1.30pm.
- This is compulsory for anyone who did not play in the most recent Summer season.
- TRAINING DAYS – There will be some training over Easter for those who are in Sydney.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION – Friday, 5th April.
- SEASON START – Weekend 20/21 April.
Our mighty B2 team have won their Grand Final against Greenway on Saturday, 9th March, by 7 runs to 4.
Up the mighty Falcons!
Applications for registration for the Summer Season 2012/2013 are now closed for Seniors.
Registration Information for Summer 2012/2013
- NEW PLAYERS must attend Muster Day to be assigned a team.
- MUSTER DAY – Saturday 1st September, 1.30pm to 4.30pm at Timbrell Park.
- SEASON START – weekend 15/16th September.
All information regarding fees, banking details and methods of payment are available from the Registration page.
Please note the change to banking details for Seniors:
Five Dock Falcons Baseball Club Seniors
Westpac BSB 032 082
Account No 327 248
All enquiries regarding Seniors registration and Seniors’ uniforms should be directed to Seniors Registrar, Susan Braine.
Email Seniors Registrar
Phone: 9716 7139
A few pix taken at Timbrell as the C1′s cemented their spot at the top of the table for Winter 2011.
Photos courtesy of Martin Carey so it’s not surprising that the first two photos are of his “chip off the old block”, Doug Carey.
Baseball NSW is pleased to announce that all coaches can now check their coaching accreditation on the Baseball NSW website.
Coaches can follow the following steps in order to check their accreditation:
- Go to the BNSW website at http://www.nsw.baseball.com.au/
- Click on ‘Coaching’ and then ‘Coaching Accreditation’
- Click on the ‘Accredited Coaches List’
- A list of all accredited coaches with name, accreditation ID, level achieved and expiry date can be found.
It is recommended that all coaches check the website to ensure they are accredited.
If you or any of your coaches have any questions or enquiries regarding coaching accreditation, please call BNSW Game Development Officer Jason Pospishil on (02) 9675 6872 or contact by email